Re: [Fwd: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notificat

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notification by E-Mail.]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:40:31 +0000

Hi,
It looks like there is a misunderstanding of how "Calendar Event Update
Notification
by E-Mail" works.  You won't be notified if you make change to your own
calendar.

Setup a second account on the phpGroupWare server that has rights to your
calendar.
 Have that second account make changes to your calendar.  You should get
notified by
email that an event has been added to your calendar.  The person that made the
change won't be notified.

This works even though Notify isn't running.

I hope this helps.