Re: [Fwd: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notificat

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notification by E-Mail.]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:27:26 +0900

0. Well, it is true I checked the " Use custom settings " in phpGroupWare (version 0.9.14.000)EMail
Preference.  and " Email Account Name" is "michael";

1. In our Lab, phpGroupWare is installed on one machine while Mail
server installed on another one.

2. On phpGroupWare host, there is only one normal user account called
"michael"; on Mail server host, there are "michael" and many other user
accounts.

3. On phpGroupWare host, I logged in as "michael" then run cmdline
"mail", but didn't find any msg about phpGroupWare.

4. With current setting, I can both send and receive mail; but if I
uncheck the " Use custom settings ", phpGroupWare host will not be able
to connect to Mail server.

Shall I modify any Calendar preference?

Thanks.