Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot edit/view Addressbook ?

From: Ian Firla
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot edit/view Addressbook ?
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:04:29 -0400 (EDT)

Have you installed from the Debian Woody tree?

I had the same problem. I grabbed a 0.9.13 tarball and put the source of
phpgroupware/addressbook into the appropriate location into
/usr/share/phpgroupware/addressbook/

That cracked it.

Best,

Ian

Dr Ian Firla
Robert Graves Trust             | "A partial count of the software available
St John's College, Oxford       | in just one noncommerical Linux system
OX1 3JP - +44-(0)7855-310565    | would have cost about $1.9 billion to develop
http://www.robertgraves.org     | ... the way Microsoft does it" Bruce Perens