[Phpgroupware-users] cannot edit/view Addressbook ?

From: p.lijnzaad
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot edit/view Addressbook ?
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:34:56 +0200

Dear all,

I have a problem with the Addressbook; when I get the list of addresses, I
cannot click on 'Edit' or 'View'; all I get back is an empty page with:

  'The API is current'
  'This application is current'

The httpd error log says:

[error] PHP Fatal error:  Unsupported operand types in
   /foobar/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php on line 681

This is running phpgw 0.9.13.018 using php 4.1.2 on redhat 7.1, with
postgresql 7.2.1 as the underlying database. Would upgarding to 0.9.14 help?
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Kind regards,

                                                                      Philip
--