Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Company Directory and fascist smtps

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Company Directory and fascist smtps
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:46:53 +1000

Everyone except Ruben (aka mrbrklyn) can ignore this.

I tried emailing you the information we discussed but your fascist smtp
accused me of veing a spammer.  You left #phpgw just a i was about to
tell you how to fix.  I can remember it all now.  Email me off list and
I will try to remember.

I won't be on #phpgw for the 24-36hrs or so ... my pc died and is in the
process of being rebuilt.

Cheers

skwashd