[Phpgroupware-users] Is it posdible to hava Calendar for the public??

From: ISI Alejandro Garcia
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Is it posdible to hava Calendar for the public??
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:35:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi every body

 I just wanted to know if it is possible to have a calendar that
is viewable to the general public.

 For example in auniversity I'll have an account named sutden
I'm going to put all the studenr events in that account's calendar
But I want that calendar to be viewable for all studentd from
the university home page and that just clicking a link will
let them see the calendar??

Did I explain my self??

Sorry if this has been asked previously but I didn't find the answer
in the mailing list archives.

(besides the archives
mailing list archives in savannah ar the difficult to search)

TIA
//elviejo