[Phpgroupware-users] Infolog problem

From: Des Dougan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog problem
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:24:39 -0700

I'm running phpGroupWare on the Mitel SME server Linux distribution. I've installed the application in /opt/pgw on my test system, and it is generally running well. I do have a problem with Infolog - when I add or edit an entry, the changes are committed (I can see them when I go back to the main Infolog screen), but the browser (Mozilla, in this case) returns a 404 error, saying it cannot find /pgw/server-manager/cgi-bin/directory. "/server-manager" is the URL used for the distribution's admin interface.

I subsequently tried editing the same record using IE, logged in as the same user (which has admin privileges), and it works fine (don't you just hate that!!).

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Des Dougan