[Phpgroupware-users] questions

From: Rob Clendenin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] questions
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:26:35 -0400

I have two questions..

First is there a way to have the NNTP reader automatically decode newsgroup
attachments?  All I get right now are the encoded messages.

and 2nd, in the filemanager is there a way to have it always have the
downloaded file be saved to the user's pc?  I have numerous .exe files that
I am distributing but IE always attemps to open them in a browser which
obviosuly fails.  I want them to actually download the file.

Thanks
Rob Clendenin