Re: [Phpgroupware-users] questions

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] questions
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:42:42 +1000

Hey Rob,

From: Rob Clendenin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have two questions..
>
> First is there a way to have the NNTP reader automatically decode
> newsgroupattachments?  All I get right now are the encoded messages.

There is already a feature request in for this iirc.

> and 2nd, in the filemanager is there a way to have it always have the
> downloaded file be saved to the user's pc?  I have numerous .exe
> files that
> I am distributing but IE always attemps to open them in a browser
> whichobviosuly fails.  I want them to actually download the file.

Firstly if you are running .14 please use phpwebhosting (it now
replaces filemanager and is the process of being renamed)

It sounds like a mime-type encoding issue ... what does the file mime
type listed in filemanager/phpwebhosting??  Also what version of IE are
you running??