Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on macos x

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on macos x
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:45:26 +0200

Hi Tom,

--On Donnerstag, 22. August 2002 12:14 Uhr -0400 Tom Nugent Jr <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: At 6:08 PM +0200 8/22/02, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
RE:> is there anyone using phpgroupware on MacOS X?
RE:
RE: I set up 0.9.12 on OS X a little while back in order to test it out and
RE: learn how to set it up prior to installing it on the (Linux) machine my
RE: hosting service hosts my website on.
RE:
RE:> phpgroupware, and now after the login as admin I only get the header
RE:> bar with the welcome/prefs/logout-pane, but besides that blank
RE:> pages. When I click on prefs, it is the same: just the header bar
RE:> with the three riders, but nothing else.
RE:
RE: I haven't seen that problem with 0.9.12, and I haven't upgraded yet;
RE: are you using 0.9.14?

0.9.14.

RE:
RE: What browser are you using?

I tried Mozilla on MacOS X, on Win2000, IE6 on Win2000 and Opera 6 on Win2000.

Thanks,

Dirk