Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on macos x

From: Tom Nugent Jr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware on macos x
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:14:21 -0400

At 6:08 PM +0200 8/22/02, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
is there anyone using phpgroupware on MacOS X?

I set up 0.9.12 on OS X a little while back in order to test it out and learn how to set it up prior to installing it on the (Linux) machine my hosting service hosts my website on.

phpgroupware, and now after the login as admin I only get the header
bar with the welcome/prefs/logout-pane, but besides that blank
pages. When I click on prefs, it is the same: just the header bar
with the three riders, but nothing else.

I haven't seen that problem with 0.9.12, and I haven't upgraded yet; are you using 0.9.14?

What browser are you using? I've found that sometimes IE 5.1.x will produce blank pages (or partial pages) on sites that use intensive JavaScript or similar "extras" (ie. something more than regular HTML and CSS). If the page is longer than my screen height, paging down and then back up makes the page visible again. You might want to try this if you're using IE.

Good luck.

 -- Tom