Re: [Phpgroupware-users] errors logging in for the first time

From: johan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] errors logging in for the first time
Date: 22 Aug 2002 16:09:10 +0200

hi,

problem was that in the setupfile I selected as ds php4 (default) and i
had to change it to db and then it works. Now I have another problem : I
try to use the chat module, but everythime I try to open it, I receive
the login/password. Somebody know why ? All the other modules seem to
work.

thx,
Johan