[Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail bug?

From: Anders Bruun Olsen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail bug?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:27:06 +0200

Hi,

I've got a problem with Felamimail.
I am running phpgw from cvs (version-0_9_14-branch) just updated today.
When I go into Felamimail it is in the INBOX folder as it should be, but
only INBOX.Sent and INBOX.Trash appear on the folders list up in the
lefthand corner. If I go to "Manage Folders" in prefs INBOX is there as
it should be!

Is it a bug in Felamimail or am I doing something wrong?

From KMail the folders are there as they should be..

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41