Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with 9.14_RC4 installation

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with 9.14_RC4 installation
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:55:08 +0000

Hi Paolo

I haven't had a problem with the 4 or so installs I've done, but have a look
in the messages file and see if its logging any activity for your firewall or
something when its trying to open your login page. It is possible that you
are getting an issue with the daytime(port 13) calls. What linux version are
you using ?

cheers
Tony