Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with 9.14_RC4 installation

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with 9.14_RC4 installation
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:32:42 -0400 (EDT)

Most definitely.  I just commited changes on handling the datetime
problem.  After grabbing the latest cvs update, everyone should go into
their setup/config and look in the second subsection and select the
appropriate DayTime/DateTime port.  It will set the needed variable from
inside setup now.  Once it has determined your servers offset, there will
not be anymore network activity (port 13 usage) during the normal
operation of phpGW.

Hope this works better for you and improves the response time.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)