[Phpgroupware-users] Install question

From: Hans Tolboom
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Install question
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:00:16 +0200

Hi,

i've tried to install phpgroupware 0.9.9p1.tgz on my
computer in a non-empty database. The installer stalls
in Step 1: Database management.
"You appear to be running a pre-beta version of phpGroupWare"
but I've never installed this version ?!

What's wrong ?

Small feature request:

I've tried to get to step 2 by Deleting my tables. I got
a DROP list with several table names, some of them started
with phpgw_ and some did not. Is it possible to rename
alle table names in such way that they all start with phpgw_
of another prefix ?

tia Hans