RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:04:47 +0200

> Not living in the 70s??
> also have you re-commented the line for the old 70s fix??  I
> think it was phpgwapi/inc/functions.php or class.common.inc.php

Commented it back again (globals$ datetime)

- All original except for new network class.

SLOW

> If not it will be using datetime on everypage call.  Might
> help a bit.
>
> maybe you could try to use daytime server closer to home
>
> Worth a shot i supose

Think so, but I actually don't want to use it at all....
What if you have a dialup connection, will it come up _every_ time then
??????

So do you think commenting out the IF timeserver routine will hurt ?

Hsing-Foo