RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:50:03 +0200

Hi Dave, (now that was fast ;-) )

> Hi Hsing-Foo,
>

> > Hi Dave, thanks for the reply.
>
> no probs
>

> > > Hi Hsing-Foo,
> > >
> > > The uncommenting fixed an older problem with the calendar
> > > date.  Have you run a cvs update recently?  I would suggest
> > > you do so.  There is a error handling fix for the problem you
> > > are experiencing.  This was applied just after the RC4 branch.
> > >

> > Ok, that's clear. Now for the cvs part, I did try to get
> the windows
> > client installed *incl. dtinft.ddl) But no luck (after login click,
> > access violation at blah, blah, blah). As for the linux
> client, I do
> > not have X installed.
>
> ummm ... which box is phpgw installed on?

Mitel SME 5.5

> cvs on linux runs from the command line.  from your phpgw
> install path just use: cvs -z3 update -dP works for me
>
> CVS on windows is not my area ... sorry ... maybe someone
> else can help with this.
>

> > So I subscribed to the daily cvs snapshot list, but also no
> mail from
> > there...?
>
> From memory, this will email you the HEAD (development)
> branch snapshot every day there has been updates.  This is
> generally pretty unstable, if usable at all.

Ok, so I won't use it and unsubscribe, thanks

> Another option is to just download the file from this link:
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/phpgroupwar
> e/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php?rev=1.8.2.3&only_with_tag
> =Version-0_9_14-branch&content-type=application/x-httpd-php
> and save it over the top of the existing
> /path/to/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php

Got that one and copied it over the 'old' one.
But stil I'm young and in 1970....

What has changes in the new network class?

Is it possible for me to go and check out from cvs like yu did above. I
don't see a link on the homepage.

Thanks,
Hsing-Foo