RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Performance of RC4
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:12:11 +0200

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply.

> Hi Hsing-Foo,
>
> The uncommenting fixed an older problem with the calendar
> date.  Have you run a cvs update recently?  I would suggest
> you do so.  There is a error handling fix for the problem you
> are experiencing.  This was applied just after the RC4 branch.

Ok, that's clear. Now for the cvs part, I did try to get the windows
client installed *incl. dtinft.ddl)
But no luck (after login click, access violation at blah, blah, blah).
As for the linux client, I do not have X installed.

So I subscribed to the daily cvs snapshot list, but also no mail from
there...?

> You can also add a firewall allow rule for time-a.nist.gov:13
> (daytime), which is used by the datetime class.  This is used
> to give a very accurate time local time for the calendar.

For now I will give this a try.

Thanks,
Hsing-Foo