[Phpgroupware-users] Projects, create new project, logic?

From: Tim Stoop
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects, create new project, logic?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:46:09 +0200

Hi people,

Seems like I got things working right now. But I've got a few question's
about the logic behind project-management. It's not critisism, just some
things I don't really get...

1) Why do I first need to have activities before I can create a project?

I want tot use phpgroupware for school-stuff, and usually we first start a
project and only afterwards we think of activities that will be part of the
project. Same goes for my company...

2) How do activities, projects, and jobs relate to each other? Am I right
that a project has an activity and an activity consists of jobs?

This isn't really clear from the menu...

3) Is there a way to nullify all the money-aspects?

When I do a project for school, I'm not getting payed :) Indeed, I could
enter just some low values and not mind them, but if it's possible to disable
them...

Tia for the reply! phpgroupware is really great!

--
Regards,
Tim Stoop

PGP public key: finger address@hidden

Random quote/fortune:
NAPOLEON: What shall we do with this soldier, Giuseppe? Everything he says is
wrong. GIUSEPPE: Make him a general, Excellency, and then everything he says
will be right. -- G. B. Shaw, "The Man of Destiny"