Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ToDo is broken?

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ToDo is broken?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:35:23 -0500 (CDT)

Ok..

What I meant to say is that any fixes to .14 is usually stored in CVS.
There are usually 2 versions that are in constnat developement, the stable
(which is .14.RC?) and HEAD (which will eventually turn into .16).

There is no guarentee that the HEAD branch will work as we may have
performed a massive break in the system to repair something in lines of a
design flaw.  (For instance, I have to break quite a few different
applications in the future to make a major improvement to the
preference timezone setting).  My recommendation right now is to stick
with .14.  Since you have installed .14 from either the
.tar.gz/.tar.bzip/.zip, these all include the CVS files to help in
staying current with bug fixes to that version.

1)  Check to see if you have cvs installed on your system: cvs --help
1a) If it reports 'cvs: command not found', then install the cvs-client
from your favorite distribution.

2)  To update your .14 with all bug fixes since your last install:
cd <your phpgroupware dir>; cvs -z9 update -dP

Hopefully that helps.
Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)