[Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issue(bug?)

From: Lance Hoffmeyer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issue(bug?)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:28:03 -0500

I am using version 0.9.14.RC2.  I am able to add addressbook entries.
When I go to edit an entry I lose the category the entry was in and
it ends up in some limbo state.  It does not show up except in "ALL"
and then nothing else but these editted entries show up.

I have to physically go into postgres and delete the entries before
re-entering them into the addressbook.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                       -
                                Albert Einstein