Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ToDo is broken?

From: Tim Stoop
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ToDo is broken?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:22:08 +0200

Op donderdag 25 april 2002 18:00, schreef iemand
> I just fixed this to CVS.
>
> Since you just install .RC3, I would suggest grabbing an update as we have
> already made a number of fixes.

I'd love to, but where can I find the CVS? There isn't a mention of it on the
homepage... And could someone point me to the easiest way to upgrade my
installation to the CVS-one? Thx!

--
Regards,
Tim Stoop

PGP public key: finger address@hidden

Random quote/fortune:
She missed an invaluable opportunity to give him a look that you could have
poured on a waffle ...