Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export

From: Greg Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm.  I just tried to send an email with an attachment and that did
not work.

When I send a plain old email the Message says: "keywords*: plain 8bit
- 1 k "  then beow that the actual message prints.

When I try to add the sender to addressbook I get:
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/usr/local/www/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php
on line 821

But the name and email are savved to the addressbook anyway.

Man I am having a few problems. About a month ago I had this all
running great on a windows box with IIS.I must have some major
configuration problem because a release couldn't be this buggie. Thanks
for anymoe suggestions...