Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:52:54 +0000

the temp dir should be world writable or at least owned by the user apache runs
under.  It does not need to under the phpgroupware dir and probably should not
be
unless that's how php is restricting your uploads.  I don't about the address
book,
but the email attach form posts to itself, so if storing the file fails it will
look
like it just refreshed the form.  How every, depending on fast a connection you
have
to the web server and the size of the file you are attaching, there should be a
delay while the file uploads.