Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with CVS installation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with CVS installation
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:16:38 +0000

Version-0_9_14-branch-RC2 is just a tag used to build the tarballs.  The branch
it
comes from, and where the patches are commited, is Version-0_9_14-branch.
Simply
running `cvs -z3 update -dP` from the phpgroupware dir of your RC2 install will
pull the updates for all the installed modules from the CVS branch.  The RC
packages contain the CVS info too, only full releases do not.