RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with CVS installation

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with CVS installation
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:18:46 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, if you have already performed the initial checkout of
phpgroupware and additional modules that you need, you would only need to
issue 'cvs -z9 update -dP'.

There have been times that I have found on occasion that this only seems
to update the initial phpgroupware checkout, meaning no additional modules
will be updated.  The solution would be to edit your
phpgroupware/CVS/Entries file and insert for each module you have
checked out:

D/<modulename>////

This way all modules will be updated by 'cd phpgroupware; cvs -z9 update
-dP'.

There is a development branch that do continually make enhancements to.
But, there is no guarantee that it will work.  We may make a feature
enhancement to it that would break it.  If you feel adventerous, this can
be done by following the instructions identified earlier by leaving off
the -r Version-0_9_14-branch from the co.  At this time, we feel the .14
is/will be the most stablest to use.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)