[Phpgroupware-users] redirection at login problem

From: Greg Elisara
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] redirection at login problem
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:00:17 +1300

hi, a saw a post regarding this issue in the archives but no solution. i
apologize if i simply missed it.

i have recently installed phpgroupware-0.9.14-RC2 from the tarball.
installation went fine and i setup an admin account in the setup.

the problem arises when i login. i go to my install location at
http://myserver/phpgroupware/ and the login page loads fine. however, when i
submit the login form a redirection tries to load http://myserver/login.php
which is outside my phpgroupware install location.

i have checked header.inc.php to ensure to install location and lib paths
are correct.

i am using mandrake 8.0 with postgresql 7.1, apache 1.3.22, mod-php 4.0.6,
and php 4.0.6