Re: [Phpgroupware-users] php security fix breaks e-mail app

From: nic
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] php security fix breaks e-mail app
Date: 12 Mar 2002 09:15:32 +0000

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 19:33, Chris Weiss wrote:
> I noticed on your bug report that you restored the ini file.  In the new ini
> file
> was php_imap also being loaded?

Yes it is.

> And did you try the new php with the old ini
> file?  Since it's not a major upgrade, the old ini should still work.

Not if you want the local changes to take effect[1]. RedHat (or the PHP
group) keep changing the spacing in the ini file making a simple diff
out of the question[2].

Seriously, this is rather off-topic now.
nic

Footnotes:
[1] Well, there's only one really. I'm just lazy.

[2] I know I could probably just get rid of the multiple spacings/tabs
using a very small amount of perl/sed but...