[Phpgroupware-users] wierd 404 error

From: MMark
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] wierd 404 error
Date: 11 Mar 2002 15:58:59 -0600

i am ragged trying to install phpgroupware on a test server to pitch the
idea of moving a bunch of our company's stuff to that platform.

all seems well except when i put my login name and password in the login
page and click login i get redirected to :
http://www.mydomain.com/phpgroupware/login.php
this is of course not my server and i get a 404 error. i think i have
missed a setting while in the configuration stage, but now when i try to
login to the configure screen the damn thing crashes. so anyone know
what is going on with this, and if it's a setting to be changed -how i
may do that?

i was hoping the test site that phpgroupware.org had would be working so
i could use it to demo, but i guess i'm not that lucky.

thanks,