[Phpgroupware-users] error postgresql 7.2 on upgrade

From: Philippe Amelant
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] error postgresql 7.2 on upgrade
Date: 14 Feb 2002 17:29:29 +0100

hi,

hum should I use sourceforge or savannah to report bug ?

I have this bug when upgrading stocks on  postgresql 7.2

database error: Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE phpgw_stocks ADD COLUMN
stock_country char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'US'
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Adding columns with defaults is not
implemented. Add the column, then use ALTER TABLE SET DEFAULT. )