[Phpgroupware-users] cal_owner not saved correctly

From: Alex Scammon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] cal_owner not saved correctly
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:10:14 -0500

Hiya,

Anyone know why on earth the cal_owner would not be saved correctly using
1.12?

The problem is: I save the new calendar entry and someone else becomes the
owner.  I log in as that person, edit the entry and then someone else then
owns it.  There seems to be a pattern to who owns it first, next, and so on,
so I imagine there's some count that is just off by a little.  Perhaps
because I've deleted users in Admin?

Thanks,

-A