[Phpgroupware-users] Cannot send e-mail

From: Jimmy
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Cannot send e-mail
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:30:57 -0500

Hello all,

I recently got phpGW installed and running.  There are a few things I
have left to figure out but right now I am tring to send e-mail through
phpGW and it won't let me.  I receive this message:

Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
err_code: '';
err_msg: '';
err_desc: ''.
To go back to the msg list, click here
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/home/vision-2/pub/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line
44

 parse_navbar_end()  seems to be the problem.  I tried commenting it out
in the file and when I tried sending another e-mail I received the exact
same error without the last line that says Fatal error.

The server it is running on is using Postfix and I am using POP3 mail
accounts.  The phpGW version is 0.9.12

Any ideas?
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Jimmy