[Phpgroupware-users] upgrading?

From: Marc Williams
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] upgrading?
Date: 05 Feb 2002 13:37:10 -0600

I grabbed the .9.14 rc1 tarball today and notice that there aren't any
readme's for people wishing to upgrade from .9.12.  What steps should I
take?

It's been several months since I installed phpGroupware and I really
don't want to mess up my (mostly) working installation too badly.  My
family and I do email, calendar, etc. and I really don't want to lose
appts, email, etc if I don't have to.

Is there a doc or a guide to help with what I'm asking?  Thanks!