[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #48 - 9 msgs

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #48 - 9 msgs
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 06:16:57 +1100

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:03:30 +0000
> To: address@hidden
> From: Brian Read <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial Installation
>
> Dave
>
> I am on 14RC-1,  i have specified POP3 in both Site and Custom
> user places,
> and still get the error message.

Brian

OK - I haven't played with email much in 14rc1, the main install site I
look after still uses .12.   There are a few email glitches in 14 still
- but it is generally happy for me w/imap.

> Should I move to IMAP?

Its your call.  There are quite a few advantages of imap over pop, but i
wont say yes use it - your not happy and then you blame me :)

Sorry I can't be of more help.

skwashd
Dave Hall