Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Enabling Simplified Chinese [was Translation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Enabling Simplified Chinese [was Translation to Brazilian Portuguese]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:48:25 +0000

>My understanding is that Simplified Chinese (zh), similiar to Portuguese,
>is not enabled by default.

Yep.

>Perhaps the setting may have already been changed in cvs.  But just to be on
>the safe side, I would like to file a request to change the 'available' field
'yes'

>for the case of lang_id='zh' and lang_name='Chinese' in the 'languages' table.
>
>I am following your advice and send a copy of this email to the
>phpgw_developers
list.

Ok, did someone change that ?

I'm thinking about something which could be more intelligent at the moment. Why
not
activate the languages in the table depending on what languages are installed in
setup (when you add phrases) ? For example, if someone installs translations for
chinese, you activate chinese.

What do you think ? That could be done easily, no ?