[Phpgroupware-docteam] Enabling Simplified Chinese [was Translation to

From: C K Wu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Enabling Simplified Chinese [was Translation to Brazilian Portuguese]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:33:08 +0800

Hi, Guillaume,

My understanding is that Simplified Chinese (zh), similiar to Portuguese,
is not enabled by default.

Perhaps the setting may have already been changed in cvs.  But just to be on
the safe side, I would like to file a request to change the 'available' field
to 'yes'

for the case of lang_id='zh' and lang_name='Chinese' in the 'languages' table.

I am following your advice and send a copy of this email to the
phpgw_developers list.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best Regards,
CK Wu