Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations

From: Micha Kersloot
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:44:31 +0100

Hi,

On dinsdag, jan 14, 2003, at 14:05 Europe/Amsterdam, Guillaume Courtois wrote:

I've commited the patch to savannah. Now i'm working on the help file.

I've commited it to the cvs.

Thanx for doing so. Maybe there will be patches later because i find some translations not as good as I tought, but that wil be later.

How are you working on the help file ? Which one is this ? I did not see any help
file which could be translated, but I did not look very well ...

I meant working on the manual ;) Little difference.

Are there any special things i should look for?

Now dev_tools is working fine ?

dev_tools are working alright (although mozilla is a little slow on the bigger pages). I'm working on the common at the moment. The next question is that most phrases are known as common, but if I search for unknown phrases it finds they belong tot phpgwapi. The searching for missing phrases comes with pleanty stat errors as it tries to change into directories which in real live are files. But can I change these phrases as well?

Greetings,

Micha Kersloot
http://www.kovoks.nl/