Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations

From: Micha Kersloot
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:07:08 +0100

On donderdag, jan 16, 2003, at 11:13 Europe/Amsterdam, Guillaume Courtois wrote:

Ok. I just discussed about that with Dave, and he told me it would be a good idea not to do that work now, because a dev (reinerj) is working on redoing the manual part of phpGW, and I hope the new version will be easier to translate (I mus task to
reinerj about that).

Just FYI.

I'll let the manual issue rest for a while then.

I don't understand, dev_tools finds missing phrases, or finds phrases as missing but
you are not sure it's true ?

It find phrases which I can't find in the phgwapi_en.lang file, so I don't know if I should translate them.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot
http://www.kovoks.nl/