Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Installation of PHPGW on an Apache server und

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Installation of PHPGW on an Apache server under Windows.
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:01:48 +0000

>I was wondering if their would be a document  (in french or not) to set up
>PHPGW in a clean environment on an Apache server under Windows (XP or 2000), I
>mean stored in a C:\phpgroupware and not in the Documentroot directory (Htdocs)
>of Apache as I use it presently.

As far as I know, there is no documentation specially written for an
installation under Windows.

Anyway, the general documentation for installation should be ok for Windows,
you just have to put the right paths in the setup part (when you connect your
browser to your_server/setup).

>I tried to use virtual hosts on Apache, aliases + <DIRECTORY> containers
>but it didn't work OK

If you still need help, and in french, don't hesitate to mail to your personal
address !

Bye.