Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] You guys still alive?

From: Roberto Sebastiano
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] You guys still alive?
Date: 03 Sep 2002 14:24:02 +0200

Il mar, 2002-09-03 alle 12:06, Guillaume Courtois ha scritto:
> >We have a new site now that may make it easier to collaborate on
> >documentation efforts.
> >
> >Lets get setup and give it a try
>
> Hum, seems like everybody is dead here !
>
> Well, I'm still ok to do the french translations of any documentation which
> would be written, especially users ones, as some people here in France tell
> me that it's really missing !
>
> Get up, stand up ... :)

I'm alive :)

I'm writing a simple curses based program to do translations to handle
duplicates / errors correctly and speedup the process (you only have to
type the translation e hit next or previous)

I'm doing this 'cause i'm tired of writing translation lines by hand,
maybe others have the same problem

Bye,
Roberto

P.S.