[Phpgroupware-docteam] Installation of PHPGW on an Apache server under W

From: Michel . BOSSER
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Installation of PHPGW on an Apache server under Windows.
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:38:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Greetings to everybody and to Guillaume,

I was wondering if their would be a document  (in french or not) to set up
PHPGW in a clean environment on an Apache server under Windows (XP or 2000), I
mean stored in a C:\phpgroupware and not in the Documentroot directory (Htdocs)
of Apache as I use it presently.
I tried to use virtual hosts on Apache, aliases + <DIRECTORY> containers
but it didn't work OK
Thanks for your help.

/Michel