[Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Finnish)

From: Jussi Siponen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Finnish)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:15:02 +0200

Hi, I'd be willing to take responsibility for the Finnish language files of phpGroupWare. I've allready completed most modules (preliminary rough translations only so far) based on 0.9.14-RC1 (checked out of address@hidden). I plan to translate all modules in the near future and after that start on the documentation. I suppose I'll need CVS user-id / password to commit my work to repository. I've used CVS before but I'm not very experienced in working with CVS brances. I also work on a Windows system, I hope this is not an issue. My address may be listed on the web site.
--
Ystävällisin terveisin / Best regards
Jussi Siponen

Tekninen asiantuntija / Technical Expert
Posiona Oy
Raatihuoneenkatu 12 C
50100 MIKKELI - FINLAND
Tel. +358 201 557888, Fax. +358 201 557889
Gsm. +358 400 767030
http://www.posiona.com