Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Finnish)

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Finnish)
Date: 5 Feb 2002 09:14:09 -0000

Hi Jussi!
I am the translation mantainter. I'll list you on the translators page.
I propose you that instead of using cvs you post the translation on savannah's
patch manager at http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group_id=509.
I'll check them, I'd like to test if there is no problem with the windows
carriage
returns, and commit them.
Many thanks and welcome aboard

Pablo Pessagno