[Phpgroupware-docteam] Weather Center documentation help

From: dan williamson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Weather Center documentation help
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:07:18 +0000

Greetings,
I've been working on some documentation of setting up the Weather Center module
and
have a couple of settings that I am stuck on that I can't discern what function
they
do. I am attatching the file for anyone to look over and let me know what some
of
the (few) empty entries actually do. This is a first draft, so if you have any
recommendations, additions or omissions, please do not hesitate to give me your
input.

Thanks in advance,
Dan Williamson