[Phpgroupware-docteam] Contributing documentation

From: dan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Contributing documentation
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:34:02 -0600

Hello, I've been working on some basic documentation for PHPGroupWare. I've put html and pdf versions up online at:
http://williamsongraphics.com/vqsguides/

Please have a visit and let me know what you think. Please send me any suggestions that you would like to see incorporated, if you are interested. I think these are a pretty good start for the average user starting to use PHPGW or for someone just transitioning. I wrote them with my girlfriend & family in mind, they aren't very saavy when it comes to using a computer and they seemed to understand them easily enough.

If you would like to use any of the documentation, feel free as long as I recieve credit for writing it.

By the way, thanks for a killer program!

Regards,
Dan Williamson