Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Contributing documentation

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Contributing documentation
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:05:01 -0600

I like what you have written, and we will greedilly take your work and leave your name on it. We are trying to move documentation over to a docbook format, so if its possible to get your data formated in an SGML, I would like to get my hands on it. Also if there is someway I can get a copy of the site you linked to I will put it on the docs.phpgroupware.org site. It has been sugested that we not link to outside sites from the subsite. If you can't arrange this I will make local copies of them. If posible I would also like to set up some comunication so I can update the docs site, with any new guides you write, at least until the docbook docs we have overlap that which you have been working on.

Thanks
Josh Miller