[Phpgroupware-docteam] CVS help

From: Brandon Neill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] CVS help
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:00:33 +0000

I'm trying to commit the SGML and HTML versions of the manual to CVS, but I'm
running in to errors.

I added en_US, and did a cvs add and commit, that seems to have worked ok
then I added html and sgml, and did the same, they don't appear to have taken.

when I'm in doc/en_US/html/FAQ  I do

#cvs add *
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/cvsroot/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/doc/en_US/html/FAQ': No such file or
directory
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up

I tried to do a cvs add FAQ, but it keeps telling me that it's already there,
then
complains that it's not found when I try to do anything else, what am I doing
wrong?

Thanks,
Brandon