[Phpgroupware-docteam] catch up

From: Brandon Neill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] catch up
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:05:11 +0000

Well, things are finally working well enough that I can start doing a little
work
hopefully.

I just wanted to catch up and see where things are at right now.  Josh, do you
have
the last document of our discussion about the file structure?  Do to
mail/@home/computer problems, my mail is scattered across 3 different machines
and I
can't seem to find it.  My Documents are back up at
http://colorado.dyndns.org/~bneill but don't link to them, I will move them
over to
CVS as soon as I figure out the directory structure, then I'll changed the docs
links.

How many people do we currently have on here interested in writing documentation
(other than translations) and what are you interested in doing?

Myself, I'm going to try to focus on actually getting some writing done, and not
worry about the manual/other interfaces for a bit.  Of course it's still in
Docbook,
so it can be moved over to those other interfaces once someone figures out
exactly
what they want.

Also, are there any CVS version issues that we have to deal with?  I'm rather
new to
CVS so I'm not sure if there is anything I should worry about.

Brandon