Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] catch up

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] catch up
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:50:04 -0600

docbook tools shoudl now be installed on the phpgroupware server.
So via some method we should be able to at least do manual builds of the docs.

If you could put a script in ~/ in the docs login that pulls the data from ../../http/cvsdemo/doc/sgml then builds them into ./http/docs/???? Then we can do a manual build on the server after either of us makes a change, course that would be done the day after the update.

Currently there is no cron job doing this for us. (Though I hope there will be some time.) There are a few hurdles involved in that too.

Right now, we will not worry about getting the html up to the CVS. Everything we are going to build for .14 from SGML will all be guides. When we start .15 we can start to think about how to integrate with manual and inline help entries.

I will ook for that email, but the directory structure should be at.
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/proc_draft.php

I will write more in a bit need to do something now.

- Josh Miller